The LSPU Hall has cancelled all events until April 13, 2020. During this time, we will be reassessing the situation on an ongoing basis and will provide an update on or before April 6.
We are working hard to provide alternative dates for affected events and are asking that patrons hold on to their tickets in the event that we can provide rescheduled performance dates. However, if you would like to request a refund for a cancelled event (up to April 13), please leave a message at 753-4531 or e-mail email@example.com.
Our office is operating at reduced hours and our staff are prepared to work remotely. If you need to contact us, we ask you to connect by e-mail or phone. We are limiting public access to the building during this time, and we appreciate your patience as it may take us longer than usual to return your messages.
- Suzanne Mullett, General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 201
- Crystal Laffoley, Operations Manager: email@example.com, ext. 207
- Danielle Hamel, Communications & Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 202
- Kathyrn Burke, Box Office Manager: email@example.com, ext. 200
- Robert Gauthier, Technical Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat Dempsey, Associate Technical Director: email@example.com
RCA THEATRE COMPANY UPDATE ON OUR 2019-20 SEASON:
Birthday Balloon, originally scheduled for March 26-28, has been cancelled. We are asking ticket/Hall Pass holders to consider donating the cost of your ticket to this production. If you would like to receive a refund for your ticket or a portion of your Hall Pass, please leave a message at 753-4531 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Magazine!, originally scheduled for March 23, will be postponed until a later date.
We will provide an update on the remainder of RCA Theatre Company’s 2019-20 Season as it becomes available.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Should you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 709-753-4531.