The LSPU Hall is Reopening! We are excited to welcome you back!
- The LSPU Hall will open its doors to the public on December 20, 2020. Visit our Events page for a list of upcoming events.
- All performances will be contingent on the Province’s regulations and will have strict protocols and procedures to ensure that we practice and meet all public health guidelines.
- At this time all ticket sales will be booked over the phone during Box Office hours (Monday to Friday, 12pm-5pm). There will be no in person or online sales until further notice.
- If required, the box office will take cash or debit by appointment only. Please call in advance to arrange a time.
- Seats will be booked in bubbles by a member of box office staff.
- Seats cannot be changed or moved once booked, or during the event.
- Booking tickets over the phone will allow our staff to collect contact tracing information and to ensure we have physical distancing between you and other patrons/bubbles in the theatre.
- Accessible seating can be booked over the phone.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances related to COVID-19, patrons will receive a full refund.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you at the time of purchase as a mobile/e-ticket or print at home ticket.
- Please save the ticket on your mobile phone or print the attached PDF to bring with you to the theatre.
- If using e-tickets or print at home tickets is not possible, patrons can pick up tickets at the box office on the night of the performance.
- There will be no advance ticket pick up.
- For all performances, following current provincial guidelines, every second row will remain empty.
- When calling to book tickets the box office staff will also block off three seats on either side of your group to ensure physical distancing between bubbles/patrons in the same row.
- The image below is an example of how seating will work. The actual seating plan for each show will change based on size and number of bubbles/cohorts.
COMING TO THE HALL
- Patrons are required to wear a mask at all times when moving through the building as per NL Public Health guidelines.
- Masks can only be removed once you are seated in the theatre.
- Please respect physical distancing and stay 6 feet apart from others while moving around the building.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building and will be clearly marked.
- We ask patrons to stay home if:
- they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- they have been outside Newfoundland and Labrador in the last 14 days
- they live or have been in contact with anyone who’s travelled outside Newfoundland and Labrador in the last 14 days
- they have tested positive for COVID-19
- they do not pass the COVID-19 self-assessment found at gov.nl.ca/covid-19 on the day of the event
- If you cannot attend due to COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, a full refund will be offered to the patron and to members of their party. Please contact the LSPU Hall Box Office in advance or within 24 hours of the missed performance.
- Understand that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 and agree that you will not hold RCA liable for any illness that may result.
- House opens 1 hour prior to showtime. You will be given an arrival time based on the row you are sitting in. Please arrive in that window to avoid congestion in the lobby.
- No latecomers will be admitted to the theatre. Please arrive with enough time to be seated before the show.
- There will be no intermissions for all shows.
- Washroom access will be available but capacity will be restricted based on the room size.
- The bar will only be open prior to the performance and drinks must be purchased directly before moving into the upstairs theatre.
- Staff/ushers will escort all patrons upstairs into the theatre one bubble at a time.
- We ask you to leave the Hall one row at a time once the event is over, starting with the front row to maintain social distancing. Patrons on the right side of the theatre will leave through the side stage exit. Patrons on the left side will either leave through the main exit, or through the balcony exit, or down the lift. Staff/ushers will be on hand to help guide patrons to the appropriate exit. Please refer to the seating map below.
- We ask that you leave the building as soon as the show is over – loitering is not permitted.