We want to Present your Play.
Through the generous support of the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF), the Resource Centre for the Arts presents 3 Productions from the Provincial and National Scene each season.
Call for Submissions for 2020-21 Presentation Year: the deadline is December 15, 2019.
The Resource Centre for the Arts is now accepting submissions to present as part of a programming initiative funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF).
- All submissions must be fully developed, previously mounted productions with a FULL CREATIVE TEAM (You have your designers and operators) and be stage ready for presentation at the LSPU Hall.
- The productions will be selected by representatives from RCA Hall Operations and RCA Theatre Company’s Programming Committee.
Please note: RCA will not be responsible for booking travel and accommodation arrangements for successful applicants. All decisions are pending funding.
Submissions should include:
- How many cast and crew are involved in the production
- Biographical material for all cast and crew members
- Archival Recording of full production.
- Technical rider (equipment required, lighting plot, sound requirements, stage set up)
- Media or reviews of the Original Production
- Any other relevant material about the project
If chosen, RCA will require print ready versions of all existing marketing materials.
How can I submit?
Electronic Submissions are Preferred!
Please Email to Laura Williams, RCAT Artistic Associate
Subject Line: CAPF Presentation
Your reasons for applying
All documents must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Photos must be jpegs.
Mail or Hand-Delivered Submissions:
c/o RCA Theatre Company
9am – 5pm, M-F
3 Victoria Street
St. John’s NL A1C 3V2
Resource Centre For the Arts is committed to gender equity and inclusion and encourages submissions from Indigenous and diverse cultural communities and also welcomes submissions from artists of colour, deaf artists, disability-identified artists, as well as those who identify with the LGTBQ2+ community.