At the LSPU Hall we offer two spaces that are perfect for meetings, events, workshops, conferences, press announcements, and product launches.
The Main Stage Space
- Daily Rental (Monday-Thursday) – $665
- Daily Rental (Friday-Sunday) – $765
- Weekly Rental (Monday-Sunday) – $4490
- Additional Performances – $300 per day
- Seating Capacity: 198 total
- 178 fixed plush stadium seating (Includes 12 balcony seats)
- 20 free-standing chairs (front floor row)
- Accessible seating available in front floor row.
- Seat map
Services Included in Rental Fees:
• Daily rental: 8 hours of technical set-up/strike (2 technical staff) plus show call;
• Weekly rental: 35 hours of technical set-up/strike (2 technical staff) including show call.
Please note: An RCA Technician must be in the Theatre any time renter is running sound or lights; daily/weekly hours must include show call; renter is responsible for providing TD-approved operators.
• Full access to theatre inventory (lighting/sound/video equipment) and dressing rooms; box office services & ushers; bar services.
•Billboard space available on Duckworth Street. Installation & removal is the responsibility of the Renter.
Cox & Palmer Second Space
- $300 per session of 6 hours or less
- $400 per session of more than 6 hours
- $200 per day with rental of the Main Stage Theatre
Venue size: 646 sq. feet
Reception Set-up: 100 people
Classroom: 30 people
Hollow Square: 24
Services Included in Second Space Rental Fees:
- Full access to Second Space inventory (lighting/sound/video equipment), risers, chairs & tables; set-up & running of all equipment is the responsibility of the renter. Some room-set up may be provided with advance notice, and RCA Staff will meet with the Renter to review use of technical equipment as needed.
- Access to dressing room & wet bar (fridge, kettle, microwave, sink).
- Box office services & ushers (please note that advance ticket sales must be processed through the LSPU Hall Box Office by RCA Staff).
- Billboard space available on Duckworth Street. Installation & removal is the responsibility of the Renter.
For all rental inquiries please contact our Operations Manager at email@example.com or call at 709-753-4531 ext 207.